Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Labor Day Weekend

I'm already starting to wonder how I'll continue all this while I'm out of town in New York this weekend, so I started doing some research.

Initially my girlfriends and I were staying right by Central Park, so I was confident that I'd have no problem motivating myself to head out into that gorgeous greenspace. Then one of the gals NYC friends offered us her swank apartment for the weekend while she's out of town.

It's down in the East Village, which I love, but wasn't sure how jogger friendly it might be. Until I found the site for the Central Park Track Club. They have tons of runner friendly areas in NYC, including a track in East River Park, just a few blocks from where we're staying!

I also found this cool running tourism program, Run NYC. I'm not yet in shape for any of the runs they offer, but it looks really cool!

Now I just have to find a gym near the apartment and I should be all set!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home