Friday, August 25, 2006

Friends at the Gym (day 10)

Planning around my own schedule is hard enough- planning around my friends' schedules is sometimes even more difficult.

My challenge today is to hit the gym with a friend. Luckily I'm really psyched to go back to the gym- and hang out with my soon to be friends from my 'hood!

Unfortunately that's not going to happen today. I'll get home about 5:30 and then I'll have an hour and a half to do my hair and makeup and then head to the theatre for the call time for the show I'm in tonight. But tomorrow....there's always tomorrow, right?

I'm also going to get up and run tomorrow. Still haven't had time to hit Target for a heart rate monitor, but I'll do the same walk/run combo I did the other day and that should keep me from overworking myself!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where have you gone. Sept 11 was your last entry. Are you still workin out?

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home