Monday, August 28, 2006

Do over? (days 11-13)

Oy. So I didn't make up the challenge I missed on Friday this weekend- in fact I never cracked the book all weekend.

Strangely though, I did accomplish Sunday's (day 12) challenge completely by accident. We had dance practice on Sunday and I was moving for well over an hour, so I did get it done!

Today I'm supposed to choose a reward for all my 'hard work'. Don't really feel like I deserve it, but I am promising myself that if I stick with it I'll reward myself. This weekend I'll be in NY and if I make good on my commitment to the 30 days, and work really hard this week I'll let myself do some shopping at my favorite store H&M.

I did finally get over to Target today to pick up a yoga ball to sit on at work. The balancing is made slightly easier by holding on ot the desk, but I can feel my back and legs getting a nice little workout...and it's fun to bounce up and down every once in a while!

I also bought a gadget to help me when I run- to monitor my pulse and let me know how far I'm going. Tonight I plan to try it out after work. And tomorrow night I'm heading back to the gym! Got to start working it again if I want to earn my reward!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home