Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Getting off my tush! (day 14)

So I didn't run last night...but I did run this morning.

It's weird- I just kept taking on other projects last night and ignoring my plan to run. It's like some big part of me really didn't want to go.

At night I get so resistant to exercising, as if I feel like I need a break after working. Though after a day of sitting at a computer, what I really need is to move around.

I do seem to be able to trick my brain into exercise early in the morning, when it's not quite awake. I put on my shoes and clothes, head out the door and before I'm fully awake, all of a sudden I'm out on the path, pounding the pavement.

This afternoon I am determined to hit the gym again, this time a bit earlier so I've got plenty of time to go through all the sets. I'll stop in at home, change and head right out. If I sit down, I know I'll get stuck there.

I need some serious motivation retraining!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home