Monday, August 21, 2006

Excuses (day 6)

I feel lame about this, but I have to put off today's challenge until tomorrow.

This morning I tried to get plates for my car (but forgot one document, Doh!), stopped by the bank, and tonight a friend is getting me into the events conference at the convention center where I'm hoping to make some connections for work, then I need to finish my stories for Westword .

Tomorrow looks better, though the challenge is weight training and I'm feeling a little intimidated by my lack of knowledge. I'm supposed to use a "knee extension machine", a "fly machine" and a couple of other machines I've never seen or heard of before (mostly because for me, "working out" has always been biking or boxing or some kind of class). Michelle does have a link in the book to a helpful site that has pictures and explanations of most of the machines, so I'll check that out.

Tomorrow's challenge is about calorie counting, so I should be able to do that and still fit in the weight training!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home