Monday, July 24, 2006

Already nervous

I ate 3 cookies yesterday.

I used to eat stacks of cookies completely guilt free, but that was back when I was 25 lbs lighter and had toned and lovely muscles in my legs and arms.

Back then, exercise was just part of my lifestyle. I worked at active jobs, making ice cream, baking, slinging cappuccinos, shelving books, and my main transportation methods were bicycling or hoofing it. I took the bus only when the weather was terrible or the hour was too late to walk safely by myself.

I am already getting stressed out about fitting fitness into my now over-stuffed life. I know I'll have to shuffle things around, and some things will get lost. Unfortunately I'm afraid those things may be the tasks I like least- like paying the bills and cleaning the house- that need to be done the most.

Maybe I can get an intern. Do interns do laundry and clean the cat box?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home